Sep 5, 2010

With The Honorable Heart

Thank you for being myfren & being there when i need u, also 4 d care....(mcm daun yg hijau..btol ka....?)...

frenship is like a petal of flowers, u can pick d petals til there r none left, but nobody really knows, wat will hapen next..but d hapiness is stil there...rite.

♥ can make you happy but often it hurts, but ♥ is only special when you give it to whom it's worth & its only hapen to d chosen... = ) (but yet everyone has own ♥ & hope in heart though )


in someone dreams i guess, 'I'll call u and tell u I miss u & tell u, u r d point of my day & life recently..' & my face will get flushed & my throat will choke up, speechless when u tell me that u feel d same....pray it won't hapen to my dearie fren.

at least i was born again when i knew u..& i stil wait 4 d nextday 2 come..tq.












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...