Jun 13, 2008

Wat a day...

12 June, Thursday: start my day with hardwork..hmm.. got lotsa things to be done.
dia hantar aku smpai depan ofis..the day b4, i knew..after he fetch me, he called his luv one..
wateva it was, ...that d way he makes himself hepy.. (aku cuma kuatkan hati & semangat..hmm)

Aku plak..
i make myself crazy @ work..its my new resolutions, do in my own way. fuhh..got few notes from Big Boss on my table, something to do with acc..yup, finally i use to it..

donny..
wat a mad man he was.. yelled at me in the fon, it's not myfault actually...
but, perhaps it's all my butter n bread, so i need to take it easy..
sape xpuas ati..but take it simple, i want to face him since i never did anything bad to him..
and never treat him bad before..that's y i dont want Boss to interfere..
hmm...xsbr pun ade nk tgk dia submit his deals..just wait n c..ya..
p.s: dlm hati aku Tuhan saje yg tau...






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...